Sleep walking aka Tell me what you fear the most.

I  feel I have been sleep walking my entire life. 

All I can say now that there are no limits to the harm one human being can cause to another. Human beings are the cruelest  most beautiful creatures ever made. That's what I see every time I look into my son's eyes.

My friend says god is kind, life isn't fair and eventually we will find our way. What if this is our only way?, what if this is how we are supposed to feel all the way? Fuck!

My other friend talks to me like I'm 2 different persons and thinks this makes him smart. Asshole!
 I thought our friendship can stand through it all. There are no limits to things we settle down with.

I have been in a recorded depression shithole for the last 4 months. and I'm filled with exhaustion, pills and guilt that comes out of being the worest mother 2 small angels can have. 
I don't seem to find a way out. If you have an answer, feel free to tell. You're no stranger anymore.
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not your pet.

"What if" s are quite dead now, which is one of the worst to happen. Regrets and sorrows are the fuel of the journey we are supposed to get, The push to the front line and the limits to break. What am I supposed to do now?! This is not fair and I think god knows that.

In such time I really miss you Tareq. 
Not you you, I miss hope.


Have you ever watched or heard Andrew Scott?
He is my favourite!







تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

نعرف هذه الأيام جيدا حتى سئمناها (٢)

تمارين كتابة مع أوسة(١)